Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Finished Mug Rug Swap

I finished (and mailed) my mug rug for round two of the Scrappy Mug Rug Swap this week! I did the remaining hand sewing in the car on the way home from Orlando, and am happy with how it turned out. Put it in the mail to my partner on Tuesday, so hopefully it will arrive safely soon. Sending mine off makes me so excited to receive one from my secret partner!

mug rug in action
It is a simple design, but I really liked the way it showcased each of the fabrics I chose for the nine-patch block. 

mug rug back
I love the fabric I used on the back. Bright and vivid.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are headed up to visit both of our families and I am packing some sewing projects I hope to make some progress on over the long weekend (some of which are secret projects!). Cheers, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment